Updated Hanover Fonts

Updated Hanover Fonts 1.4.1

Download Disabled
Updated Hanover Fonts compatible with Eclipse 1.5, C400R, and B9TL.

Please see the enclosed readme for further details. Many thanks to Busfanat for letting me modify his original Matrix_Fontfile scripts. :)

1853_upload_2016-11-1_22-1-4.png
sdhfusd.jpg

You are free to add your own company logos to the scripts for personal use. However, I don't want people distributing my scripts to other people, and then uploading to other sites without BusFanat's, or my permission.
Editing my fontfile for public use is prohibited entirely. Please use the original script included with the download of the bus(es) and make your own fonts. Don't forget to ask BusFanat for permission, too.
Reactions: Huey_74 and Kevin
Author
Ross
Downloads
Views
Extension type
zip
File size
94.1 KB
Hash
656639711b44d5f05fb535e55cebc53a
First release
Last update
Rating
4.83 star(s) 6 reviews

More from Ross

Latest updates

1. Updated Hanover Fonts v1.4.1

- v1.4.1: Moved all *.hof files to \Addons\Updated Hanover Fonts. If you are experiencing any...
  2. Updated Hanover Fonts v1.4

- BotW 2.8 removed, and BotW 2.9 has been added. - Route numbers altered to the correct font...
  3. Updated Hanover Fonts v1.3.0

- BotW 2.8 added! :smiley:

Latest Reviews

I the new updated hanover fonts because it fix C400 bus and i like and much better first one

Liam wigley
Ross
Ross
Thank you. :)
Upvote 0
Phenomenal addition to the three vehicles it's compatible for and extremely useful to test destination formats for future use!
Ross
Ross
Thanks a bunch!
Upvote 0
I would recommend this 100%This mod is especially good because it fixes the terrible display on the eclipse 1.5!
Ross
Ross
Appreciated, cheers :)
Upvote 0