Buses [UKDT] London Citybus 400R (2 Viewers)

whistlehead

Alias Mr Hackenbacker
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Introducing the London C400R!

London.png

This bus is a special present to say thank you to everyone waiting for London's release after the recent hardware failure, and preview the quality of the five new buses to come with London itself.

7595d105a6d1dde944ece61c819e0dfa.jpg

We've worked hard on the bus to make it as enjoyable as possible, featuring a high quality model, custom sounds, fully functional kneeling and suspension levelling systems and more! We've also included a series of repaints, and a set of templates for you to use if you can't find your favourite.

0a3eddbf17c9d2c5edf3c3594a9bd443.jpg

We hope you enjoy!
- The Citybus 400 team

Readme (including full credits): https://1drv.ms/b/s!AiGYpVkasFqymqhr7xPG5ujuUcSoKA

EDIT (Road-hog123): There are still a few bugs I/we would like to see fixed, so there's likely to be another patch released in a short while. :)

Last edited:

Advertisement

Advertisement

Road-hog123

An Orange Bus
FF Council
UKDT
Add-on London Team
Dec 10, 2015
Kent, UK
roadhog123.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
Once installed do you place into the Steam folder or OMSI folder as i dont think i have an OMSi folder as ive got the steam edtion
By default the Steam version installs to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\OMSI 2\" on 64-bit Windows systems or "C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\OMSI 2\" on 32-bit Windows systems. The contents of the included Omsi 2 folder go into it that Omsi folder.

Advertisement

Advertisement

This thread is more than 3 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

Users who are viewing this thread